Your Path to a Beauty or Wellness Career Begins Here
At Minnesota School of Cosmetology, prepare to make the world feel stronger and more beautiful one client at a time. Get the hands-on training you need to become a licensed cosmetologist or licensed massage therapist.
- Cosmetology: Become a well rounded stylist by learning basic and advanced hair, nail, and skin techniques in a professional-salon setting.
- Massage Therapy: Learn to perform spa, relaxation, and rehabilitative massage techniques through a comprehensive curriculum you can complete in just 5 months.*
- Receive personalized instruction and valuable industry insight from instructors who are experienced beauty and massage professionals.
- Potentially save time and money toward your degree with scholarships, financial aid, and credit for prior learning available for those who qualify.
- Prepare for your career search with résumé, interview, and networking assistance from our career services team.
- Complete your courses at either of our convenient Twin Cities locations:
- Plymouth: Plymouth Plaza, 1425 County Road 101 North, Plymouth, MN 55417
- Woodbury: Valley Creek Mall, 1750 Weir Drive, Suite 3, Woodbury, MN 55125
Connect with our admissions representatives today to learn more about what you can achieve through Minnesota School of Cosmetology. Call your preferred campus or fill out and submit the form on this page.
*Completion time for this program is defined by 35 hours per week.